These rich and fudgy flourless brownies are made using just a few ingredients and are made gluten free, grain free with a dairy free option. They are loaded with intense chocolate flavor and have a life changing fudgy texture–my all time favorite brownie recipe! Yum […]
These homemade pumpkin spice cupcakes are light, fluffy, and packed with real pumpkin flavor–perfect for pumpkin lovers! You can’t have a cupcake with out frosting so I topped these spicy cakes with a refined sugar-free meringue that’s toasted to perfection. Yum This is my first […]
These healthy pumpkin pancakes are light, fluffy and made in the blender! They are so easy and delicious–you will want to make them all year long! So super easy and yummy- these Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Blender Pancakes come together in about 5 minutes and are full of nutritious goodness!
For me, there is no such thing as too much pumpkin. The days have gotten shorter [and cooler] and a little pumpkin is the perfect comforting flavor that I crave–especially on a gloomy Monday morning. Ya feel me? And these healthy pumpkin blender pancakes couldn’t get any easier! I’m all about simple cooking so I created this recipe for all my fellow lazy bakers who just don’t have the time to cook up a big breakfast. For the pancakes: just toss all the ingredients into a blender and you have a pancake batter in just a few seconds–it’s that simple!
Before I go all pumpkin on you, I thought I would share some none-pumpkin but still ah-mazing recipes that I made!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Bars – Soft and chewy flourless peanut butter cookie bars have just FIVE ingredients and take just a few minutes to whip up. These dense and delicious cookie bars are loaded with peanut butter and stuffed with gooey chocolate and made without using flour of any kind as well as being gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Granola Bars – Healthy no bake peanut butter pretzel granola bars: a simple recipe using just 6 healthy ingredients and made in just one bowl. These delicious snack bars are gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free for quick treat that everyone can enjoy.
- Healthy Caramel Peanut Nougat Candy Bars – These candy bars are layered with cashew nougat, sticky date caramel and covered in decadent chocolate. Be careful though, these gluten-free candy bars are highly addictive!
Light and fluffy greek yogurt pancakes are topped with fresh berries, bananas and slivered almonds for a simple, high protein breakfast! This healthy pancake recipe is super easy to make and I promise you that you will love these extra fluffy and secretly healthy (and […]
A Gluten Free and Dairy Free Almond Strawberry Coffee Cake that’s perfectly moist, tender and incredibly delicious. It takes just few minutes to whip up this recipe. Great for breakfast, snack or late night dessert!
If you are looking for an easy to make and refined sugar free cake from scratch, you are at the right place because this delicious almond strawberry coffee cake is simply sweetened using coconut sugar with hints of vanilla and almond flavors.
I’m already thinking of all the different ways I can’t wait to modify this cake. Almond lemon ricotta before the summer ends. Maybe a maple pumpkin at the beginning of fall or a cranberry orange to celebrate the holidays. Now that I have figured out my base cake recipe–the options are endless.
I kind of love cake (and desserts) if you haven’t noticed yet. So I compiled a list of some of my favorite cake recipes from my blog.
- Humming Bird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – A healthy twist on a classic southern dessert. This humming bird cake is filled with banana, pineapple, and poppy seeds, and topped with a thick cream cheese icing to make a delicious, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free treat.
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Cake with Blueberries – A deliciously moist lemon poppy seed cake bursting with blueberries and glazed with a tangy lemon frosting. Believe it or not, this cake is made sugar-free and gluten-free! This is one recipe you don’t want to miss!
- Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes with Blood Orange Frosting – Healthy decadent chocolate cupcakes made gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free and high in protein. These cupcakes are frosted with creamy blood orange frosting.
I love seeing all of your recreations of my recipes so don’t forget to tag me on Instagram when you make one my desserts! Catch me on Instagram HERE.