The most delicious protein cookies you will ever have. Using PEScience Select Gourmet Vanilla protein powder–because it’s the best! You can get 30% off your entire PEScience order from their website using my code PBCHOCO at checkout. Print Perfectly Chewy Protein Gingerbread Cut Out Cookies […]
Someone help me–I can’t stop making healthy popsicles!
These deliciously creamy Peaches and Cream Popsicles only have 3 ingredients and can easily be made vegan by substituting the vanilla whey protein powder with full fat coconut milk or vegan protein powder.
If you love this recipe, please Pin it on Pinterest using the buttom at the bottom 🙂
Recipe makes 4 standard popsicles
- Remove the skin and seed from two of the peaches and dice into small pieces, then freeze until solid.
- Blend frozen peaches until smooth. This can take about five minutes of blending and scraping the sides.
- Add almond milk and protein powder, then continue blending until smooth.
- Cut fresh peach into pieces and divide them up between the popsicle molds.
- Pour peach puree into each mold. Tap mold on counter to remove air pockets.
- Place in the freezer until completely solid.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run them under warm water.