Sometimes I set out to create a healthy version of a specific treat and I fail so hard that I actually win at creating an entirely different dessert! Which was exactly the case yesterday. I turned my mishap into a delicious peanut butter frosting which was then followed by a delicious cake–You will not want to miss that post tomorrow!
A Healthy, High Protein, Peanut Butter Frosting Made Using Only FOUR Ingredients!
- 1/2 c natural peanut butter (the drippy kind)
- 1/2 c 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 32g protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c powdered erythritol
- Place all ingredients into a mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Erythritol can be replaced with any sugar-free powdered sugar replacement.