Isn’t that the silkiest protein cheesecake you have ever seen?? Well, it happens to be the BEST tasting protein cheesecake I’ve ever made. I’m quite proud of myself!
It would not be as delicious if it wasn’t for the Gourmet Vanilla Protein Powder by PEScience–it tastes like ICE CREAM! You can get 25% off all PEScience orders by using code PBCHOCO.
- 1 15oz container low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 8oz container fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 c egg whites
- 2 scoops gourmet vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience)
- 1 tbsp. tapioca flour (or cornstarch)
- 1/2 tsp. stevia
- 1 5.3 oz container vanilla greek yogurt (I used Light & Fit)
- 15g mini chocolate chips
- OPTIONAL powder sugar for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and spray a spring form pan with non-stick spray.
- In a blender, add cream cheese, ricotta cheese, protein powder, tapioca flour, stevia and egg whites and blend on high until smooth. You may need to stop to scrape the sides.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly until flat.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. The top should be solid but the middle should still jiggle.
- Once cooled, spread the entire container of vanilla greek yogurt over the top and sprinkled with chocolate chips and powdered sugar.