Your search for a “healthy” pancake recipe is over!
This ULTIMATE paleo pancake recipe creates the fluffiest protein stack that you will want to make every single morning.
This entire stack is only 368 calories, 12g fat, 31g carbs and 49g protein… yes 49g protein!!!
The last HEALTHY pancake recipe you will ever need! Paleo, Gluten-free and super Fluffy stack that serves one!
- 1/4 c coconut flour*
- 32g protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 1 egg, 2 egg whites
- 1/4 c + 1 tbsp. unsweetened apple sauce*
- 1/2 c + 3 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk*
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- natural peanut butter
- banana slices
- Prepare a skillet or pancake pan with non-stick spray. Turn on medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together wet ingredients until fluffy.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Cook pancakes 1/4 cup at a time until golden brown, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Can sub coconut flour for almond flour or gluten-free oat flour. Can sub applesauce for pumpkin puree. Can sub almond milk for any milk of choice. Note that macros will change.