These are not your mom’s fluffy buttermilk pancakes. They are flat with crispy edges–and totally delicious.
- 1/2 c liquid egg whites
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Blondie Flavor)
- Spray a pancake pan or frying pan with non-stick spray. (I used The Perfect Pancake Pan and got it on Amazon for under $20)
- Using a tablespoon to measure, make small pancakes and spreading them out as thin as possible. (If using The Perfect Pancake Pan, place the tablespoon of batter into the center and swirl your pan around until the bottom is covered)
- Cook until golden brown on each side. I flipped mine a few times while pressing down with a spatula to help flatten and crisp the edges.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- I topped mine with peanut butter and layered it with bananas.