But first I have something to announce—The Backstreet Boys now have a residency in Las Vegas! For those of you who don’t know, I am from Las Vegas and go back home quite often so this is like a present from the Gods! Ahh, I am a happy, happy girl right now!
Back to the recipe (which is really why you are reading this). The only thing I love more than Nick Carter is peanut butter and chocolate—add pumpkin and I will be your slave.
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla)
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/2 c peanut butter (I used Nuts 'N More White Chocolate)
- 1/4 plus 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lily's)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, sift all dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, stir together peanut butter, pumpkin and vanilla then add to your dry ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 14 rounded cookies. Place them on the baking sheet about 1" apart and press them down slightly using your fingertips.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Once cooled, melt chocolate and dip cookies and then place them on a piece of parchment paper and into the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Store in the fridge.