A healthy breakfast that’s high in protein and fiber!
I like to buy a big bag of cranberries during November from Trader Joe’s and keep them in my freezer to sprinkle over my cold or [hot] cereal whenever I need!
That pop of red will really brighten up your breakfast routine!
I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Select protein powder. Get 30% off all PEScience products using code PBCHOCO. Vegan proteins available! 🙂
Easy, healthy and delicious overnight oats breakfast prep! Made vegan and gluten-free!
- 1/2 c old fashion oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c blueberries
- 1/4 c fresh cranberries
- Place the oats, protein, chia and almond milk into mason jar or container with a lid.
- Put the lid on and shake it up!
- Add the blueberries and cranberries.
- Place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
If you prefer your oats on the wet side, use 1 cup almond milk instead of 3/4 cup.