If you are looking for a quick and simple popsicle recipe, then you are going love these super simple instant pudding popsicles. When it comes to my diet, I try and stick to eating mainly whole foods and all natural ingredients but every once in a while I like to indulge (without actually indulging in calories) in the artificially flavored stuff. Life is short and having a instant pudding on occasion is not going to kill you–or make you fat.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 + 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 5 strawberries
- 3 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- Cut stems off strawberries and blend 3 of the strawberries with almond milk until smooth.
- Place the strawberry almond milk in a bowl and add the instant pudding mix. Whisk until a thick pudding forms.
- Stir in the protein powder.
- Cut the remaining strawberries into slices and evenly distribute them into the popsicle molds.
- Pour pudding mix into molds and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours before removing from molds and serving.