Beans, beans, the magical fruit; the more you eat the more you….
You know how it ends 😉
If you love my Holiday Recipes, then check out my Holiday eBook here!!!
These blondies are made using some of my favorite products by PEScience and Buff Bake. You can get discounts off your entire order of protein and peanut butter by using my code: PBCHOCO at checkout.
- 1 box or can white beans (I used cannelinni Target Brand)*
- 3 tbsp. vitafiber syrup or 2 tbsp. sticky syrup like maple syrup/honey/agave
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter (I used Buff Bake White Chocolate)
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 1/4 c old fashion oats
- 2 scoops protein powder (vanilla or blondie flavor)
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- I used chocolate protein powder mixed with enough water to make it a frosting consistency, you can use whatever frosting recipe you like. You will need 8 candy cane pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 350f.
- Rinse beans well and place in a food processor or high performing blender. Add peanut butter and syrup. Process on high until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue on high until a dough has formed.
- Press the dough evenly into an 8x8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.**
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Cut into triangles and decorate.
*Garbonzo beans or chick peas can also be used but be sure to remove all skins by rubbing the beans between your hands while rinsing. I find that white beans are less of a hassle to work with.
** Wet your fingers before pressing the dough into the pan to help prevent sticking.