I have been feeling extra sassy lately and these Cookie Dough Bars couldn’t represent my current state any better–deliciously soft chocolate chip cookie dough center, stuffed with a white chocolate (yes, white chocolate) peanut butter cups and topped with a light layer of chocolate coconut butter! Then I took it one step further and sandwiched a tablespoon of almond butter between two layers of these ridiculous monsters. You guys, this is real life and it’s just too short not to dunk everything in nut butter.
If you are a regular “whole food” baker/cook, I recommend using Vitacost.com for all of your health food needs. I was able to get almost everything here in one big haul and it was delivered within two days. Sometimes the next day if you order before 11am! Get $10 off your order of $60 or more with this coupon code: http://goo.gl/Xox0hU
- 3/4 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp. Cake Batter Coconut Butter Nikki’s Coconut Butter (regular coconut butter plus sweetener of choice will work)
- 3-4 tbsp. Water
- 1 tbsp. Mini Enjoy Life or All Natural Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Package Justin’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- 2 tbsp. Dark Chocolate Coconut Butter Nikki’s Coconut Butter (can be subbed for melted chocolate chips)
Using a fork, mix all ingredients together except peanut butter cups, chips and dark chocolate coconut butter. Once everything is well combined, fold in chocolate chips. Roll the dough into a ball and cut in half. Press one half into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and place the peanut butter cups into the dough. Add remaining dough on top and press flat into the pan. Pour melted dark chocolate coconut butter on top and spread evenly. Place in freezer an hour to harden. Cut into bars and enjoy. (Store in fridge or cool area)
I stole a little dough from the batter to make these balls, just because.