I made these using White Chocolate Mint Select Protein but you can certainly make these using a classic vanilla protein powder and adding a few drops of peppermint extract. If you haven’t tried PEScience’s Select Proteins, you can get them here for 30% off using my code PBCHOCO. I highly recommend Gourmet Vanilla and Snickerdoodle flavors.
I also used a White Chocolate flavored peanut butter by Buff Bake. You can certainly sub this for whatever peanut butter you have on hand but if you haven’t tried Buff Bake–what are you waiting for? It’s hands down my favorite all natural peanut butter plus it has added protein and flax! Yay! I am lucky enough to be part of the Buff Bake Tribe and get to give all of my loyal blog readers 10% off any Buff Bake product from their site http://buffbake.com/
- 3 scoops White Chocolate Mint Select Protein*
- 3 tbsp. White Chocolate Peanut Butter**
- 3 tbsp. VitaFiber or Sticky Syrup (Honey/Agave/Maple Syrup)
- 2 tbsp. Almond Milk
- 3.5 tbsp. warm water
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix together 2 scoops protein powder, peanut butter, syrup, and almond milk. Mix and mash until a dough forms.
- Press dough into a flat rectangle shape. You can also press into the bottom of a small box lined with parchment paper to get a better shape. Once you have your desired shape, place in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden a bit.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 4 bars.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with 1 scoop protein powder and water. Mix until smooth.
- Coat each bar in the protein powder/coconut oil mix.
- Return to the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and remove bars from the freezer.
- Drizzle chocolate over bars and return to the freezer for 10 minutes before serving.
*You can replace White Chocolate Mint protein with any vanilla protein and add 2-3 drops peppermint extract.
**You can replace the White Chocolate Peanut Butter with any natural peanut butter.