Healthy cookie dough bites are loaded with chocolate chips and made using a handful of nutritious ingredients. These delicious little bites are made gluten free, egg free, dairy free , refined sugar free and vegan making them completely acceptable to eat instead of bake. These sweet little bites are perfect for topping ice cream or on their own when the craving hits.
This recipe has been updated for quality. I’ve taken all of your feedback on this recipe and updated this post. I hope you enjoy this new recipe. 🙂
These eggless cookie dough bites are so delicious!
They win all the categories: healthy; easy to make; only one bowl needed for prep; ingredient list is short; and oven not required!
Love this healthy cookie dough recipe?
Can we chat about cookie dough for a second?
I think we can all agree that eating the cookie dough is way more fun than baking it.
Shhh…Do you hear that? The cookie dough is calling to you: make me! I mean, it only takes a few minutes to whip up!
So what are you waiting for?
Looking for more delicious, easy and healthy (healthier) recipes? Look no further because I’m listing my favorites right here:
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a healthy cookie dough bite and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Healthy Cookie Dough Bites
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk or plant milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips sugar free vegan if possible
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla and salt until combined. Stir in the tapioca flour. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray or into the bottom of a 6×6 inch baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
- If you pressed your cookie dough into the bottom of an 8×8 inch pan, remove it and cut the cookie dough into 8 evenly sized bites.