Four [main] ingredient peanut butter cookie bars are super soft, chewy and absolutely delicious. These flourless cookies are made naturally gluten free, dairy free and they are everything you have ever dreamed of.
My Life Changing Peanut Butter Cookies are easily the most popular recipe on my blog and I had to share how versatile they can be, so I made them into peanut butter cookie bars last night (and topped them with a little ice cream) and they were AH-MAZING!
What you need to make these life changing peanut butter cookie bars
Below are not just the ingredients I used but the actual brands. This post is not sponsored by any of these brands but I wanted to be transparent about what I’m using so you can get the same results when you go to bake these cookies.
- peanut butter (I used no-stir Smart Balance but an all natural drippy kind also works or almond butter, cashew butter, etc.)
- granulated sweetener (I used Truvia but coconut sugar or brown sugar will also get the job done!)
- dairy free and sugar free chocolate (I used Lily’s)
- vanilla extract (I used Primal Palette)
- baking soda
These bars so simple to make and they come together in just under 15 minutes from start to finish. For melty pools of chocolate, top with chocolate chunks right after you remove them from the oven then use a knife or toothpick to swirl them around.
Life Changing Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- For the ingredient list, please see Life Changing Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat the peanut butter, sweetener and baking soda until well combined. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing until incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chunks but reserve a few for topping.
- Press the dough into a pan prepared with parchment paper. I used an 8×10 inch pan, use a 6×6 inch pan for thicker bars. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and top with more chocolate chunks if desired. Let cool for at least 20 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with fancy salt if desired.