Pumpkin, chocolate and almond butter–I can’t think of a better combination of flavors! Did I mention these Pumpkin Bars are healthy and made with only whole food ingredients!?
If you love this recipe, please share it on your favorite social media sites by using the buttons at the bottom!
- 1/2 c Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 c Coconut Flour
- 1/2 c Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (I used PEScience Snickerdoodle flavor get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. Ground Flax
- 1 Egg, large
- 1 tsp. Stevia
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
Almond Butter Layer:
- 1/4 c Almond Butter (I used Buff Bake Snickerdoodle flavor get 10% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup (agave or honey)
- 1/3 c Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 c Coconut Oil
- 1/4 c Maple Syrup (agave or honey)
- Cocoa Nibs for sprinkling
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare an 8×8 in pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients for the pumpkin layer and then add wet. Mix just until combined.
- Press pumpkin dough evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 6 minutes.
- While cooling, melt and mix almond layer ingredients together. Pour over pumpkin layer.
- Melt chocolate layer ingredients together and pour over almond butter layer and sprinkle with cocoa nibs. Place in the freezer for 30-40 minutes before cutting into bars and serving. Store in fridge or freezer.