Double Chocolate Bundt Cakes
Double chocolate mini bundt cakes made gluten free and refined sugar free and made with a boost of energy using Konscious Keto.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time22 mins
Total Time32 mins
Servings: 12 people (half bundt cake)
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Dark Chocolate Truffle Keto Activate
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 2 bananas (about 200g) or avocado ripe
- 1/4 c almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil + more for greasing the pan
- 1/4 cup maple flavored monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a standard mini bundt cake pan with melted coconut oil.
In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, cocoa powder, keto activate, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, mash the bananas and whisk in the eggs. Beat until light and fluffy. Add in the coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla and mix until combined. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until a batter forms. Distribute the batter between the molds and bake for 20-22 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Once cooled, remove from molds and place the bundt cakes on a wire rack. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and drizzle over the cakes. Top with sugar free chocolate chips if desired.
Macros per half bundt cake:
Net Carbs: 8g