These double chocolate bundt cakes are so dense and delicious, you won’t be able to have just one. Made gluten free and refined sugar free, these little chocolate cakes are packed with energy using dark chocolate truffle keto activate.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Konscious Keto. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for making Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible!
Can we just talk about these chocolate highlights for a moment? I swear I can see my reflection in them!
What you need to make these Double Chocolate Bundt Cakes
To make these chocolate banana bundt cakes, I whisked together the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and sweetener until smooth. Then I added in the remaining dry ingredients which I had previously stirred together and set aside. Once a batter formed, I transferred it to the bundt cake pans and baked. Once my cakes cooled, I melted the chocolate and coconut oil together and drizzled it over the cakes. I let the chocolate cool at room temperature before devouring these heavenly little cakes!
- almond flour
- Dark Chocolate Truffle – Keto Activate
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- baking soda
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- monk fruit liquid sweetener
- sugar free chocolate chips
Dark Chocolate Truffle Keto Activate by Konscious Keto
Meet my latest obsession: dark chocolate truffle keto activate! First of all it tastes like rich hot chocolate and mixing it in my morning coffee and has been a new routine of mine! Not only is it free of GMOs, Gluten, Soy, Hormones (that’s the one that did it for me!), but it’s also made with all natural flavors and colors.
I decided to give these chocolate bundt cakes a little energy boost using dark chocolate truffle keto activate and it did just that plus gave it a little extra sweet flavor which I am never opposed to.
If you love these bundt cakes, you will also love these recipes
- Vegan Chocolate Tarts
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
- Death By Chocolate Cookies
- Paleo Chocolate Mousse
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave a comment here on the blog or reach out to me on Instagram. I love hearing from you! xx
Double Chocolate Bundt Cakes
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Dark Chocolate Truffle Keto Activate
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 2 bananas (about 200g) or avocado ripe
- 1/4 c almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil + more for greasing the pan
- 1/4 cup maple flavored monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a standard mini bundt cake pan with melted coconut oil.
- In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, cocoa powder, keto activate, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, mash the bananas and whisk in the eggs. Beat until light and fluffy. Add in the coconut oil, sweetener and vanilla and mix until combined. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until a batter forms. Distribute the batter between the molds and bake for 20-22 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Once cooled, remove from molds and place the bundt cakes on a wire rack. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and drizzle over the cakes. Top with sugar free chocolate chips if desired.