Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Soft and delicious gluten free banana bread made in just one bowl and gluten free.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2-3 small/medium bananas)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs large
- 1/3 cup Lifeway Kefir Probiotic Cultured Low Fat Milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 325 F and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper for easy removal.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, milk and vanilla until smooth. Add in the flour, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, top with a handful of chocolate chips if desired and bake the banana bread for 50-60 minutes and toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center. Let the banana bread cool in the pan for 20 minutes before removing it to cool for an additional 20 minutes before serving.