Super moist and incredibly delicious gluten free one bowl healthy banana bread with chocolate chips is a great way to use up those overly ripe bananas without making a mountain of dishes. Enjoy this bread as a snack or dessert–perfect with a cup of coffee in the morning!
This one bowl healthy banana bread is healthy
This banana bread is not just gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, it’s also super easy to make and utilizes just one bowl! First I mashed the bananas, then added the remaining wet ingredients. Then I added the dry ingredients and stirred just until the batter came together. Finally I folded in the chocolate chips. That’s it!
So here’s what you need to whip up this banana bread for yourself…
- overly ripe bananas
- eggs room temperature
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil melted
- almond milk room temperature
- vanilla extract
- all purpose gluten free baking flour or 1:1
- baking powder
- baking soda
- sea salt
- refined sugar free chocolate chips plus more for topping
It’s no secret that I love baking with bananas and if you are anything like me and you love this healthy banana bread recipe than you will love some of these recipes bursting with banana flavor! Check them out below.
Here’s the complete list of healthy recipes on the site. Enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a slice of this healthy banana bread and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Healthy Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips made in One Bowl
- 1 cup mashed riped banana about 3 small/medium bananas
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup almond milk room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten free baking flour or 1:1
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup refined sugar free chocolate chips plus more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and prepare a loaf pan with non stick spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add in the gluten free baking flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and fold until no dry spots remain. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and top with chocolate chips. Bake for 45-55 minutes. Let cool before serving.