A perfect summer treat–these chocolate covered strawberry popsicles are gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free! Made with just 5 ingredients, you will be enjoying these popsicles in no time!
What you need to make these easy strawberry popsicles
All you need to make these popsicles is just five ingredients!! That’s it! They are so simple to make and taste absolutely delicious–perfect summer treat without the refined sugar.
I prefer to use silicone popsicle molds for easy removal. This is the one I used for this recipe.
- fresh strawberries, stems removed
- full fat coconut milk from the can
- refined sugar free sweetener (I used baking stevia but you can use whatever you prefer)
- Lily’s chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- freeze dried strawberries for topping (optional)
can’t get enough summer recipes?
I hear ya! These popsicles have me so excited for all the summer outdoor activities and if yo loved this recipe then you will love some of these…
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some easy strawberry popsicles and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Easy Five Ingredient Strawberry Popsicles Covered In Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat from the can
- 2 tbsp baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup vegan and sugar free baking chips Lily's
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- crushed freeze dried strawberries for topping optional
- Place the strawberries, coconut milk and sweetener into a blender and blend until smooth. Fill the popsicle molds with the strawberry mixture. Mine filled exactly 8 but my mold is smaller than the average one so if you have the standard popsicle molds, perhaps consider doubling the recipe. *If you have my silicone popsicle mold, you will want to insert the sticks first. My silicone mold is linked below.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 8 hours or overnight. Remove the popsicles and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coocnut oil together in 15 second increments, stirring between each until smooth.
- Hold one of the popsicles over the chocolate and quickly spoon chocolate over it while shaking off any extra until it's completely covered. Immediately sprinkle with freeze dried strawberries and place the popsicle on the baking sheet. Repeat until you have covered all the popsicles. Serve immediately or return to the freezer to enjoy later.