These three ingredient pineapple peach sherbet popsicles are perfect on those hot summer days. This popsicle recipe is super creamy, comes together quickly and is filled with fresh fruit!
This post is sponsored in partnership with Eagle Brand. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
what you need to make these sherbet popsicles
I made these super easy sherbet popsicles using just three ingredients including Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk to make them extra creamy and sweet.
I blended everything together and then filled up my popsicles molds! That’s it!
So here’s what you need to get started…
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (14oz)
- Fresh Pineapple (or frozen)
- Fresh Peaches (or frozen)
THAT’S IT! Seriously!
can’t get enough simple recipes?
I hear ya! Here are a few of my favorites and if you like this recipe then you will love some of these recipes using sweetened condensed milk.
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a sherbet popsicle and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Pineapple Peach Sherbet Popsicles
- 2.5 cups chopped pineapple fresh or frozen
- 2.5 cups sliced peaches fresh or frozen
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk 14oz
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. I like to keep a few tiny chunks but totally optional.
- Fill your popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Freeze overnight!