This gluten free waffle recipe is the perfect addition to your summer brunch menu. Crispy waffles loaded with fresh blueberries and sweetened with agave. This is a recipe you will want to make again and again.
What you need to make this gluten free waffle recipe
Do you have 10 minute to whip a delicious breakfast because that’s all the time you need to make these crispy gluten free and dairy free waffles!
- gluten free baking flour (I used an all purpose)
- tapioca flour
- almond milk or milk of choice
- dairy free butter (regular butter works too!)
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients and then set aside. In another bowl, stir together the dry ingredients then add in the wet and stir until a batter forms. Fold in blueberries!
Pour batter into the prepared waffle iron and cook until golden brown!
Easy gluten free waffles in under ten minutes!
can’t get enough healthy breakfast recipes?
I hear ya! Check out the most popular healthy breakfast recipes on the blog!
Want to learn how to turn your passion for food into a career?
I’m so excited to announce that I’m working on a free email course that’s all about food photography and exactly the steps you need to take to turn your love for food into a career. Sign up below to be the first to know when the course launches.
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a waffle or two and if you make them, or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram.
Crispy Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles
- 3/4 cup all purpose gluten free baking flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup dairy free butter melted
- 1 egg large
- 2 tbsp oraganic agave nectar In The Raw
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flours and baking soda until combined and set aside. In another bowl, whisk together the egg, melted butter, almond milk, vinegar, agave and vanilla until smooth. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until a batter forms. Fold in blueberries.
- Heat a waffle iron and prepare with non-stick spray. Fill waffle iron with batter and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with more blueberries and maple syrup if desired.