Super easy and delicious funfetti cassava flour waffles made gluten free, dairy free and bursting with sprinkles! Top these waffles with dairy free butter and maple syrup for the perfect combination.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Edward and Sons and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for helping to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
what do you need to make these funfetti cassava flour waffles?
So glad you asked because holy cow you guys, these delicious gluten free and dairy free funfetti cassava flour waffles are everything you need this Sunday morning.
Crispy, fluffy and bursting with sprinkles these waffles make the perfect breakfast or brunch bake.
So here’s what you need to make these waffles…
- Let’s Do Organic Cassava Flour
- Let’s Do Organic Tapioca Flour
- baking powder
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
These cupcakes are made using almond flour and Let’s Do Organic cassava flour making these waffles totally gluten free! YAY!
can’t get enough gluten free recipes?
I hear ya! check out the most popular gluten free recipes on the blog! Here are a few of my favorites:
Amazing Gluten Free and Dairy Free Banana Bread Coffee Cake
Vegan and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cashew Cookies
Gluten Free Vegan Sugar Cookie Bars
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some cassava flour waffles and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Funfetti Cassava Flour Waffles
- 1 1/2 cups Let's Do Organic Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Let's Do Organic Tapioca Flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp multi colored sprinkles gluten free
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 9 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the cassava flour, tapioca flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and sprinkles into a mixing bowl and stir until combined. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, almond milk, applesauce and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until no dry spots remain.
- Prepare a waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn on medium-high heat. Cook waffles about 1/4 cup at a time for about 2-3 minutes and golden brown. Serve immediately with maple syrup and dairy free butter.
[…] I adapted this recipe from some of my favorite vegan breakfast recipes in my new vegan cookbook: Vegan Chocolate Treats and a gluten free waffle recipe from the blog: Cassava Flour Waffles. […]