These Elvis inspired popsicles are made using only 6 ingredients and will definitely keep you cool in the summer! I used 2 scoops (64g) PEScience Frosted Chocolate Cupcake protein powder–a total must try! Get 30% OFF all PEScience products by using code PBCHOCO on […]
Someone help me–I can’t stop making healthy popsicles!
These deliciously creamy Peaches and Cream Popsicles only have 3 ingredients and can easily be made vegan by substituting the vanilla whey protein powder with full fat coconut milk or vegan protein powder.
If you love this recipe, please Pin it on Pinterest using the buttom at the bottom 🙂
Recipe makes 4 standard popsicles
- Remove the skin and seed from two of the peaches and dice into small pieces, then freeze until solid.
- Blend frozen peaches until smooth. This can take about five minutes of blending and scraping the sides.
- Add almond milk and protein powder, then continue blending until smooth.
- Cut fresh peach into pieces and divide them up between the popsicle molds.
- Pour peach puree into each mold. Tap mold on counter to remove air pockets.
- Place in the freezer until completely solid.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run them under warm water.
I was born and raised in a small town just outside of Las Vegas, NV, so I understand the desire for frozen foods when the summers are long and hot! I don’t know about you, but my “popsicle eating days without gaining a pound” are long gone. […]