Perhaps I’ve made it my mission in life to make as many versions of healthy edible cookie dough as possible because not only do I have an entire eBook dedicated to cookie dough recipes but this might also be my fourth or fifth one I’ve posted on my blog.
Safe to say that I LOVE cookie dough.
This recipe takes just a couple of minutes to throw together and you are ready to start inserting a spoon.
This cookie dough freezer well too! Unlike healthy cookie dough made using coconut oil, this dough tastes even better when it’s rolled into balls and frozen for a bite sized snack right out of the freezer!
Healthy cookie dough that tastes just like the real thing!!!
- 1/2 c gluten-free oat flour
- 32g vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. baking stevia or granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp. light butter*
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips*
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a bowl, stir together flour, protein and sugar.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter.
- Pour melted butter, vanilla and water into dry ingredients and stir using a fork until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or roll dough into 5 equally sized balls and freeze 2-4 hours before serving.
For vegan replace butter with a vegan buttery spread such as Earth Balance and chocolate chips with dairy-free chips such as Enjoy Life. Note: Macros will change slightly.