The best maple chai overnight oats made gluten free, dairy free and infused with Chai Latte Collagen Peptides for a high protein breakfast. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. Yum!
This post is sponsored in partnership with Primal Kitchen and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that help make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
Since making the Collagen Chocolate Truffles with Primal Kitchen’s collagen peptides, I’ve been dreaming up new ways to incorporate their collagen into everything I make.
This month using their Chai Tea Latte Collagen Peptides, I made the BEST overnight oats I’ve ever made.
Chai Tea Latte Collagen Peptides are made with creamy coconut milk powder and is gluten free, dairy free, paleo and keto!
And the best part is, Primal Kitchen is giving my readers 10% off their order using my code PBPLUSCHOCOLATE at checkout!
WHAT’S IN MAPLE CHAI OVERNIGHT OATS?
These overnight oats are a perfect breakfast for busy mornings and a great motivation to roll out of bed. Made gluten free and dairy free these chai overnight oats have the perfect balance of spices and naturally sweetened maple syrup.
So here’s what you need:
- rolled oats, gluten free
- chia seeds
- Primal Kitchen Chai Tea Latte Collagen Peptides
- almond milk
- maple syrup
- more maple syrup to taste
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some maple chai overnight oats and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you may have.
Maple Chai Latte Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats gluten free
- 1 cup almond milk more if needed
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Chai Latte Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup more for topping
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
- cinnamon optional
- extra maple syrup optional
- Place all the ingredients into a mason jar and screw the lid on tightly. Shake it up until everything is well combined. Let the oats sit for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
- Shake it up until everything is well combined. Let the oats sit for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
- Serve with toppings!
[…] Maple Chai Latte Overnight Oats […]