Perfectly fluffy and moist Healthy Pumpkin Muffins made gluten free, dairy free and infused with Snickerdoodle flavored collagen peptides. Everything you love about Fall in a muffin with cinnamon sugared tops for the most perfect morning treat.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Primal Kitchen and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that help make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
I’m so excited to announce my partnership with Primal Kitchen and what better way to kick off the Fall season than with Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins made using Primal Kitchen’s seasonal Snickerdoodle Collagen Peptides.
Snickerdoodle Collagen Peptides is made with creamy coconut milk powder and is gluten free, dairy free, paleo and keto!
And the best part is, Primal Kitchen is giving my readers 10% off their order using my code PBPLUSCHOCOLATE at checkout!
Healthy Pumpkin Muffins Are Gluten Free And Dairy Free
These muffins are perfect for cool, crisp Fall mornings. Made using gluten free and dairy free ingredients and sweetened with coconut sugar. Here’s what you need to make them for yourself:
- gluten free all purpose baking flour
- baking powder, salt, cinnamon, all spice
- Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Peptides
- coconut sugar
- almond milk
- pumpkin puree
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- organic sugar (or coconut sugar)
- coconut oil for brushing
SHARING ALL MY FAVORITE FALL RECIPES!
I think it’s safe to say that Fall is a popular time of year–the weather is cool but not cold, the leaves are changing colors and everything is pumpkin spiced flavored! What’s not to love?
So I thought sharing some of my favorite Fall inspired recipes would be appropriate, like these:
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some healthy pumpkin muffins and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you may have.
Healthy Pumpkin Muffins with Snickerdoodle Collagen
- Muffin Pan
- Cupcake Liners
- 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 2 eggs large
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted for brushing
- 1/4 cup organic sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a muffin pan with 6 cupcake liners. In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, collagen, baking powder, salt and spices. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, coconut sugar, almond milk, coconut oil and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir using a large rubber spatula until no spots remain. Use an ice cream or cookie scooper to distribute the batter between the muffin liners. Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes and cooked through.
- In a bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamaon. Let the muffins cool for 15 minutes before brushing with melted coconut oil and coating in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.