Dark chocolate bread pudding is so rich, chocolatey, and so easy to make! This recipe comes together using just a few simple ingredients and in no time at all you will have a decadent chocolate bread pudding that’s dairy free.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Angelica Bakehouse using their Sprouted 7-Grain Bread. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for making Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
What you need to make this Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding Loaf
This dark chocolate bread pudding is simple enough that anyone could make it, yet it’s still rich and luxurious. This bread pudding is bound to be a show stopper at any dinner party. Chocolate bread pudding loaf comes together quickly using just a few ingredients that you could probably find in your pantry right.
- coconut milk (full fat from the can)
- dairy free dark chocolate chips
- Angelic Bake House Sprouted 7-Grain Bread
- granulated sweetener
That’s it, so it’s pretty simple, am I right? Watch the video below to see exactly how I made it!
Angelic Bakehouse uses “Sprouted and Fresh Pressed” non-GMO whole grains!
Angelic Bakehouse has done the seemingly impossible: They’ve created a new category of carbs that’s as yummy as it is truly healthy. All of their products use their proprietary “Sprouted and Fresh Pressed” non-GMO whole grains in every single dough.
Here’s what I learned about Sprouted Grains: Grains are seeds and when they sprout, important changes happen. For instance, the boosts in nutritious vitamins, folate, fiber and essential amino acids. Not only are they packed full of vitamins, they are also easier on the stomach to digest than other grains.
A few things that Angelic Bakehouse bread does not contain:
Soy, Sesame, High Fructose Corn Syrup, GMO’s, Eggs, Nuts, Dairy. My favorite part is that they are an ethically sourced product that’s 100% vegan and kosher (AKA my favorite bread). And they don’t just make bread, they are make wraps, rolls, buns and crisps.
Check out these vegan burgers I made using Angelic Bakehouse Buns, get the recipe here!
This dark chocolate bread pudding loaf is so good and I can’t wait for you guys to try it! I love hearing all your feedback so leave me a comment below if you have or are planning on trying this recipe. Also, don’t forget to reach out on Instagram and tag me in all your food photos.
Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding Loaf
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat from the can
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips dairy free
- 3 eggs large
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener
- 3/4 Loaf of Angelic Bakehouse Bread Sprouted 7-Grain
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips dairy free
- Prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper for easy removal. Cut the Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7-Grain Bread into 1″ inch cubes and place them in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips into a heat proof bowl and set aside. Place the coconut milk into sauce pan over medium heat. Remove from heat just before it boils and then pour the milk over the chocolate chips. Let stand for 2 minutes before stirring smooth.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sweetener, vanilla and eggs until smooth. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Transfer half of the mixture to the bread bowl and toss until the bread is well coated. Transfer the coated bread to the loaf pan. Pour the remaining chocolate over the bread and let stand for 30 minutes to soak. Top with chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake the bread pudding for 25-30 minutes. Let cool before slicing and serving.