Easy sweet rolls filled with chocolate and made vegan so everyone can enjoy! These soft and fluffy rolls are filled with rich dark chocolate and topped with a sweet glaze for a perfect treat.
Easy sweet rolls with chocolate for the novice baker made vegan! These fluffy rolls were made without yeast! Yes, you heard that right!
There’s no yeast required to make this sticky dessert.
What you need to make these easy sweet rolls
Simple and delicious!
These vegan chocolate rolls are made using minimal ingredients, without yeast and under 1 hour from start to devour! I like to keep it simple for you guys so there will be no rising required for these sweet rolls.
- self rising flour
- vegan butter
- vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- almond milk
- dairy free dark chocolate
That’s it! Fluffy chocolate rolls without yeast! BEST THING EVER!
Can’t get enough vegan desserts?
I hear ya! Check out the most popular recipes on the blog! Here are a few of my favorite recipes.
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a some vegan desserts and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Happy Baking! Enjoy these vegan easy sweet rolls!
Vegan Chocolate Sweet Rolls
- 2 1/2 cup self rising flour + more for dusting organic if possible
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener organic if possible
- 2 tbsp vegan butter melted
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips vegan
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegan dark chocolate melted for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour and sweetener. In another bowl, stir together the melted butter, almond milk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a rubber spatula to stir until a dough forms. Transfer the dough to a clean floured surface and knead (adding flour as needed) until dough is smooth. Don’t over knead.
- Dust a rolling pin with flour and roll dough into a rectangle about 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Place the filling ingredients into a small pot over low heat and stir until smooth. Spread the chocolate in an even layer over the dough leaving about a half inch at the edges. Fold the dough 2/3 length wise and then fold the other side over like an envelope. Slice into 1" strips. Twist strip and then fold up (see photos above). Place on the baking sheet. Repeat. Brush with melted butter. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Don't over bake or the rolls will be hard.
- Stir glaze ingredients together and drizzle over warm buns. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!