The easiest recipe for delicious Blackberry Lime and Chia Seed Popsicles and they happen to be vegan and gluten-free. Fresh blackberries, lime, coconut cream, yogurt and agave make these vegan popsicles the perfect summer treat.
A perfect treat to help get you through those blissfully long summer days!
What you need to make these vegan popsicles
With summer just around the corner, stocking up on homemade popsicles are an absolute must and these delicious blackberry chia seed popsicles will do just that.
These creamy vegan popsicles are so simple to make and require just six simple ingredients. Blackberries – or whatever berry you have – are sautéed with a bit of agave, then layered or swirled with creamy yogurt and coconut milk. Super simple!
Let’s get down to the basics! Here’s what you will need to make these creamy and delicious blackberry popsicles.
- vanilla vegan yogurt
- coconut milk or almond milk
- agave or maple syrup
- blackberries or raspberries or blueberries
- lime juice or lemon juice
- chia seeds
- popsicle mold
Can’t get enough fruity desserts? I hear ya! Check out the most popular recipes on the blog!
If you are still reading, you definitely deserve a popsicle and if you make them, or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram. I love to see all your creations and don’t forget to follow along on Facebook and Pinterest!
Blackberry Lime Chia Seed Popsicles
- 1 ½ cup vanilla vegan yogurt
- ¾ cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 cup blackberries fresh
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- In a small frying pan, cook the agave, blackberries and lime juice over medium–low heat for 4–5minutes or until blackberries are soft. Use the back of spoon to mash the berries. Remove from heat and stir in the chia seeds. Let cool.In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt and coconut milk until smooth. Distribute half of the yogurt/milk mixture between 6 molds, layer with blackberry chia mixture and then continue filling with remaining yogurt/milk mixture. Add popsicle sticks and freezer overnight.
Don’t miss out on recipes because you aren’t signed up to have them delivered right to your inbox. Get recipes sent directly to you along with exclusive first notices about giveaways and other news so use the form below to join my email list.
Sign up to be the first to know about new recipes and news!