Paleo bundt cake is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! It is the BEST banana bread..err…cake recipe ever and it’s loaded with sweet banana flavor and rich chocolatey goodness. This cake is made paleo, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar for a perfect sweet treat.
Chocolate lover’s unite because this paleo bundt cake is everything we dream about. Rich and decadent cake topped with sweet chocolate ganache and then finished with fresh strawberries.
This paleo, gluten and dairy free banana cake is a perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day or any day really!
It’s Friday! Make a chocolate paleo bundt cake because you deserve it!
I took my popular chocolate banana cake recipe, put it in a bundt cake pan and topped it with chocolate ganache and strawberries.
Fining ways to repurpose bananas is really where I excel in life. I’m not sure of the exact number but I would guess I have over 50 banana recipes published on the blog. I really love baking with bananas!
Let’s get on with it. Below are all the ingredients you need to make this decadent chocolate cake!
- almond flour
- tapioca flour
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- baking soda
- sea salt
- eggs, room temperature
- overly ripe bananas
- almond milk, room temperature
- coconut oil, melted
- granulated maple sure or coconut sugar
- vanilla extract
- dark chocolate chips (dairy free)
Can’t get enough chocolate? I hear ya! Check out the most popular chocolate recipes on the blog!
If you are still reading, you definitely deserve some cake and if you make it, or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram. I love to see all your creations and don’t forget to follow along on Facebook and Pinterest!
Double Chocolate Banana Bread Bundt Cake
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder I used two tablespoons of special dark
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 c almond milk unsweetened vanilla room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 packets stevia can omit but I wanted a little more sweetness
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips Lily’s
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or fruit optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.In a large bowl, mash the bananas and then add in the eggs and beat until well combined. Whisk in the coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla.Add in the almond flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder or powders, salt and baking soda and stir until no dry spots remain. Bake for 40-55 minutes. This will vary depending on your bundt cake pan.
- Let the cake cool completely. Use a knife to help loosen the sides before removing. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over cake. Top with fresh strawberries and serve.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram!
Don’t miss out on recipes because you aren’t signed up to have them delivered right to your inbox. Get recipes sent directly to you along with exclusive first notices about giveaways and other news so use the form below to join my email list.