Got five minutes?
Because that’s all the time you need to make these super healthy Snowball Brownie Bites!
No oven required – my kind of treat!
Did I mention that these brownie bites have no added sugar? That’s right! I sweetened these using only my favorite protein powder PEScience! And PEScience carries vegan protein powders!!! YAY! You can get 30% OFF using code PBCHOCO!
No-bake, high protein, gluten-free snowball brownie bites made in under 5 minutes!
- 1/2 c oat flour (gluten-free if necessary)*
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 32g (I used Chocolate Frosted Cupcake PEScience 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 3 tbsp. natural peanut butter (I used Nuts 'N More)*
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- vanilla protein powder for coating (I used Gourmet Vanilla PEScience)
- In a large bowl, mix together protein powder, oat flour and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together almond milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Gently melt peanut butter in the microwave if necessary.
- Use a fork to mix your wet and dry ingredients together until a dough forms.
- Separate dough into 16 evenly sized balls.
- Roll balls in vanilla protein powder.
*For paleo use almond flour and almond butter