The best edible vegan cookie dough is soft, creamy and exactly what dreams are made of! This cookie dough was specifically meant to eat and not bake. Made vegan, dairy free, egg free and with a gluten free option!
Edible Vegan Cookie Dough: chocolate chips or sprinkles?
Edible vegan cookie dough has easily become one of my favorite recipes and not just because it take less than 10 minutes to make from start to finish but also it’s completely customizable by swapping out chocolate chips for sprinkles, nuts, cookie crumbles, candy pieces and more!
It wins all the categories: creamy; easy to make; short ingredient list; no oven necessary.
Cookies [cookie dough] are one of my favorite recipes to make.
I love how quickly they come together and as you can probably tell, I really love to bake them.
I’m always thinking about the time I made a Skillet Cookie Gluten Free & Vegan, or that time I made the softest Gluten Free White Chocolate Cookies and of course I can’t forget my all time favorite Single Serve Cookie Recipes Vegan.
If you are a cookie lover like me, then you are in luck because I have like a thousand cookie recipes on this site.
Okay, I’m exaggerating but I do have a lot and you can check out the complete cookie list here.
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some egg free edible vegan cookie dough and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Edible Vegan Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup vegan butter room temp
- 1/4 cup organic brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour or all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 c sprinkles or chocolate chips vegan
- 2-3 tbsp almond if needed for consistency
- First start by placing the flour in a bowl and cooking it for 30 seconds in the microwave so it's safe to eat. In another bowl, use a rubber spatular (or handheld mixer) to cream together the room temperature butter, brown sugar and cane sugar until creamy. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour and salt and stir until the dough comes together. If you are using a gluten free flour mix, you may need 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk for smoother consistency.
- Fold in the sprinkles or chocolate chips. Use a 1 1/2 inch cookie scooper to make 8 evenly size bites. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.