Ultra fluffy almond butter pancakes loaded with chocolate chips topped with sweet maple syrup. These pancakes are made gluten free, oil free and dairy free for a perfect morning stack!
This post is sponsored in partnership with Naturally More. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for continuing to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
Here’s what you need to make these Almond Butter Pancakes
- overly ripe bananas
- gluten free baking flour or oat flour
- almond milk
- Naturally More Almond Butter
- baking powder
- vanilla extract
- stevia packet
- chocolate chips (I used sugar free and dairy free)
These almond butter pancakes come together in just a few minutes by whisking the mashed the bananas together and then adding in the eggs, milk, almond butter and vanilla. I stirred in the remaining ingredients and then let them sit for 5-10 minutes. This helps activate the baking powder and as a result, you will have a fluffier pancake.
Naturally More Nut Butters are all natural, gluten free and vegan
Naturally More Nut Butters are all natural, gluten free and vegan. They are USDA Organic certified and my favorite part: they use sustainably sourced palm oil. All their nut butters are infused with probiotic and flax making these cupcakes healthy AF! I used the Naturally More Creamy Almond Butter in this recipe.
I’m always stuck on what to do with my overly ripe bananas because I am the worst at actually eating my bananas when they are ripe. A few weeks I made Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread and it was amazing AF–you have to try! So this week I wanted to switch it up a bit. I like using overly ripe bananas in my pancakes because the taste is subtle but gives your pancakes a deliciously moist texture without having to use a bunch of oil.
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave a comment here on the blog or reach out to me on Instagram. I love hearing from you!
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour or oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 bananas overly ripe
- 2 tbsp almond butter Naturally More
- 2 eggs large
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips dairy free and sugar free if necessary
- In a bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs, almond butter, milk and vanilla and whisk until well combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients and stir until no dry spots remain. Fold in chocolate chips. Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook the pancakes 1/4 cup at a time in a frying pancake prepared with oil or non-stick spray over low heat. Cook until bubbles start to pop, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Serve immediately.