The best easy to make avocado oil brownies made gluten free and vegan so everyone can enjoy! Get the benefits of avocado while still getting your chocolate fix.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Primal Kitchen and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that help make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
Let’s Talk Avocado Oil Brownies
Avocado Oil has so many benefits and uses, it’s pretty incredible! Primal Kitchen’s Avocado Oil is Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, and Whole30 Approved®. Avocado Oil has a higher smoke point and so can sustain higher temperatures; making it perfect for all of your baking needs.
The best part is that Primal Kitchen is giving my readers 10% off their order using my code PBPLUSCHOCOLATE at checkout on their website. YAY!
If I have not yet convinced you to go out and buy your own bottle, maybe these super fudgy avocado oil brownies will do that trick. Dense, delicious, easy to make with health benefits to boot, what’s not to love?
If you have followed my blog for a while, you would know that I’m a huge fan of Primal Kitchen products. Here are a few of my favorite recipes using PK:
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some avocado oil brownies and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you may have.
Fudgy Avocado Oil Brownies
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 3/4 cup packed organic brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose gluten free baking flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhand so you can easily remove the brownies.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flax meal and water and set aside to gel for 5 minutes. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt together the chocolate chips and avocado oil in 30 second increments, stirring between each until smooth. Whisk in the brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add in the flax mixture and stir until well combined. Fold in the flour and baking soda until no dry spots remain.
- Bake the brownies for 16-20 minutes. The center should still be soft. Remove and let the brownies cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.