Cranberry orange bread made with fresh cranberries and a sweet glaze and made gluten free and dairy free for the a perfect treat on Christmas morning. This almond flour recipe is perfect for anyone struggling to make a great a gluten free recipe.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Bob’s Red Mill and as always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for helping to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
what you need to make this gluten free cranberry orange bread
You guys, this cranberry orange bread is so soft and tender, it will literally just melt in your mouth with every bite!
And can you believe that it’s completely gluten free and dairy free?
Thank’s to Bob’s Red Mill superfine almond flour, this loaf is super soft!
Okay, so here’s what you need to make this cranberry orange loaf with sweet glaze…
- Bob’s Superfine Almond Flour
- Bob’s Gluten Free Flour 1:1
- tapioca flour
- cane sugar or granulated sugar of choice (I have tested this with Truvia and coconut sugar and both work great)
- dairy free butter
- silken or extra firm tofu or dairy free yogurt
- almond milk
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- orange zest
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- baking soda
- fresh cranberries
- powdered sugar
THAT’S IT! Can you believe it? This simple festive cranberry orange loaf is the best almond flour recipe!
can’t get enough holiday recipes?
I hear ya! check out the most popular gluten free recipes on the blog! Here are few of my favorites:
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some gluten free cranberry orange bread and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the vegan pumpkin pie recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Bread
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup silken or extra firm tofu can be replaced with dairy free yogurt
- zest from half an orange
- 1/2 cup dairy free butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup cane sugar or granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour Bob's Red Mill 1:1
- 3/4 cup super fine almond flour Bob's Red Mill
- 6 tbsp tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper for easy removal. In a bowl, stir together the almond milk and orange juice and let it sit for a couple of minutes to curdle. Add the tofu, almond milk/orange juice mixture and zest to a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape the sides until no bits remain. Set aside.
- In another bowl, use a hand held mixer beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla and eggs and mix until combined. In another bowl, stir together the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix, adding in the tofu/orange/milk mixture until a batter forms. Transfer the batter ot the prepared pan and bake for 35-45 minutes and toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cooled, stir together the glaze ingredients and drizzle it over the loaf. Top with more orange zest if desired. Store loaf in a covered container at room temperature for 2 days in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!