Double chocolate madeleines dipped in dark chocolate and topped with crunchy pistachios and freeze dried raspberries. Best of all, these double chocolate cookies have absolutely no sugar added making them gluten free, dairy free and sugar free!
This post is sponsored in collaboration with Lily’s Sweets. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for making Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible!
21 day no sugar added challenge
I’ve teamed up with Lily’s Sweets to challenge you to 21 days with no sugar added. What does that mean exactly? Lily’s Sweets is challenging you to ditch the sugar and artificial sweeteners that are added to food to make them sweet. I had no idea that there are over 50 different names for added sugar that are hidden in the food labels and during the Lily’s Sweets No Sugar Added Challenge you’ll read food labels to identify and avoid them. How cool is that?
Double Chocolate Madeleines are allowed on the no sugar challenge!
What treats are allowed on the 21-Day Challenge? Choose naturally sweet treats such as whole fruit or treats sweetened with low or zero-calorie naturally-based sweeteners like Lily’s chocolate (sweetened with stevia & erythritol). You can still enjoy desserts like these double chocolate madeleines!
The challenge starts on January 21st and goes for 21 days! Be sure to sign up here to enter the challenge and you could be one of the 50 winners who will receive a Lily’s prize box and coupons! SIGN UP!
Double Chocolate No Sugar Added Madeleines
- 2 eggs large
- 1/2 cup granulated stevia blend or erythritol
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 80 grams Lily’s Dark Chocolate chopped
- pistachios crushed
- freeze dried rasperries crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 F and prepare a madeleine pan with non-stick spray. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and granulated stevia baking blend or erythritol with a hand held mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the vanilla, melted butter and almond milk and mix until combined. In another bowl, stir together the gluten free baking flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until a batter forms. Spoon the batter into the madeleine molds (should fill 24 standard madeleine molds) and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Once cooled, melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and dip each Madeleine halfway into the chocolate. Place the dipped madeleine on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with crushed pistachios and freeze dried raspberries. Let cool at room temperature until chocolate has set or chill in the refrigerator until chocolate sets. Serve.
If you love these no sugar added double chocolate madeleines, you will also love these recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
- Death By Chocolate Cookies
- Paleo Chocolate Mousse