These easy granola bars make the perfect snack and are loaded with cashew butter, freeze dried blueberries, rolled oats, dates and coconut. Enjoy these healthy granola bars as a quick snack or take them with you on-the-go. Made gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free!
Cashew and Blueberry Easy Granola Bars
These blueberry cashew granola bars are quickly becoming one of my favorite recipes when I’m wanting to make something simple and nourishing.
They win all the categories: soft and moist; easy to make; and all the ingredients are healthy whole foods.
If you love snack bars as much as I do, you are going to love my easy to make Healthy Peanut Butter Bars and of course I can’t forget my all time favorite Toasted Coconut Date Bars. And if these still don’t do the trick, my Healthy Magic Bars definitely will.
Can I modify this recipe?
Yep! One of my favorite things about this recipe is how versatile it is. Don’t love cashew butter? Try swapping it out for peanut butter or almond butter.
Not a fan blueberries? Try adding your favorite freeze dried fruit instead.
You can also substitute the seeds for your favorite nut. Give it a try and tell us what you think–we can’t wait to hear how you made this recipe your own.
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some super easy granola bars and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Blueberry Cashew Coconut Granola Bars
- 8 pitted medjool dates
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 2 cups rolled oats gluten free
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup coconut chips unsweetened
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup freeze dried blueberries
Coconut Butter Drizzle
- ¼ cup coconut butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and non-stick spray and set it aside.
- Place the dates, cashew butter and maple syrup into a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a stand alone mixer and add in the oats, seeds, coconut chips and a pinch of sea salt. Use a paddle attachment, mix until everything is well combined.
- Add in the freeze dried blueberries and mix for 5-10 seconds. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press it down evenly. Top with more blueberries if desired.
- Bake the bars for 15-17 minutes and the edges begin to turn a golden brown. Let the bars cool completely before removing them from the pan. Cut them in 10 evenly sized peices and drizzle with melted coconut butter. You can pop the bars into the freezer for 1 minute for the coconut butter to harden. Enjoy!