Super easy fudgy brownies from scratch using minimal ingredients you already have in your pantry. These super rich, super dense gluten free fudge brownies so good you will be licking the bowl.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Eagle Brand and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for helping to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
What you need to make these gluten free fudge brownies
We made these brownies using minimal ingredients like Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk for the ultimate fudge factor.
First we melted the butter and sweetened condensed milk together and then add it in with the dry ingredients. Once it was all mixed up, we transferred the batter to the pan and baked the brownies to perfection.
So here’s what you need to get started…
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- vanilla extract
- gluten free baking flour 1:1
- coconut sugar
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
can’t get enough simple recipes?
I hear ya! This healthy chocolate granola is quickly becoming one of my favorites and if you like this recipe then you will love some of these recipes.
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some fudgy brownies and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Gluten Free Fudge Brownies
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- flaky sea salt for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Place the butter and sweetened condensed milk into a pot over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Add in the vanilla and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, salt, baking soda and chocolate chips until well combined and chocolate chips are evenly coated. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until a batter forms. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake the brownies 24-25 minutes. Don't over bake. Let the brownies cool before cutting into squares and serving.