This Healthy Pumpkin Granola recipe is made using gluten-free rolled oats, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, nuts, seeds and sweetened with real maple syrup for a perfect Fall snack.
How to Make Healthy Pumpkin Granola
Just in time for Fall, this healthy pumpkin granola is quick to whip and lasts weeks in your pantry so you always have a snack ready to go. Enjoy this granola with plant milk, topped over your favorite yogurt or snack on-the-go!
I made this granola in just 30 minutes from start to finish. Can you believe that?
So here’ what you need:
- rolled oats, gluten-free (quick oats will not work in this recipe)
- real maple syrup
- virgin coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- pumpkin pie spice
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin seeds
- sunflower seeds
- chia seeds
That’s it! Just a few pantry staples and you are on your way to simple and delicious pumpkin spice snack!
SHARING ALL MY FAVORITE FALL RECIPES!
I think it’s safe to say that Fall is a popular time of year–the weather is cool but not cold, the leaves are changing colors and everything is pumpkin spiced flavored! What’s not to love?
So I thought sharing some of my favorite Fall inspired recipes would be appropriate, like these:
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some healthy pumpkin granola and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you may have.
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Granola
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 F and prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil (it's best if all these ingredients are at room temperature) until smooth.
- In another bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chia seeds. Add in the wet ingredients and stir using a rubber spatulata until everything is well coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread it out in an even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until golden bown. Remove and let cool. The granola will crisp up once cooled completely.