Healthy flourless keto chocolate cake made low carb, gluten free and absolutely delicious. This cake is made using minimal ingredients for a quick and easy chocolate treat.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Keto Konscious. As always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for continuing to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
What you need to make this keto chocolate cake
If you are a lover of chocolate then you have come to not only the right blog but also the right post because this decadent chocolate cake is a dream come true! Made gluten free, refined sugar free and low carb using Keto Koncioius Dark Chocolate Truffle Activate.
- sugar free chocolate chips
- granulated sweetener (erythritol or stevia blend)
- dark chocolate truffle keto activate
- vanilla extract
- espresso powder
Meet my latest obsession: dark chocolate truffle keto activate!
First of all it tastes like rich hot chocolate and mixing it in my morning coffee and has been a new routine of mine!
Not only is it free of GMOs, Gluten, Soy, Hormones (that’s the one that did it for me!), but it’s also made with all natural flavors and colors.
I decided to give this healthy chocolate flourless cake an energy boost using dark chocolate truffle keto activate and it did just that plus gave it a little extra sweet flavor which I am never opposed to, ya feel me?
Can’t get enough chocolate desserts with Keto Activate? I hear ya! Check out the most popular recipes on the blog!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a chocolate s’mores cup or two and if you make them or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram.
Want to learn how to turn your passion for food into a career?
I’m so excited to announce that I’m working on a free email course that’s all about food photography and exactly the steps you need to take to turn your love for food into a career. Sign up below to be the first to know when the course launches.
Low Carb Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/4 cups butter good quality
- 2 cups sugar free chocolate chips
- 5 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 scoop Dark Chocoalte Truffle Keto Activate
- 2 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare an 8 inch pan with parchmnet paper.Melt the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler or in the microwave until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add in the vanilla and eggs one at a time, mixing until just combined. Finally add in the erythritol, Keto Activate, espresso powder and mix until incorporated. Tranfer to the prepared pan and bake 25-28 minutes. Remove and let cool. Chill for at least 2 hours before dusting with unsweetened cocoa powder and serving.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram. I love seeing your creations!