One of my favorite dessert recipes is this dairy free peach galette. It’s a quick and easy recipe that’s great for summer brunches. The perfect flaky phyllo dough crust and almond cream filling makes this healthy peach galette a new favorite. Serve with ice cream for an even more amazing treat!
This post is sponsored in partnership with Athen’s Foods to bring you this incredible pastry recipe . As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for making Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
It’s hard to believe that the 4th of July is just a few days away but bring it on because I’m ready for it!
If you are looking for a sweet and easy brunch recipe to add to your 4th of July menu, look no further because Athen’s Phyllo Dough will make your holiday prep a breeze.
What you need to make this peach galette
This galette is simpler to make than it looks. Mix together your filling and set aside while you prepare your dough. Brushing a thin layer of melted butter between your Athen’s Phyllo Dough sheets will give your galette that perfect buttery flakiness! Next, top with your prepared filling and finish with peach slices and raspberries. Bake and devour!
- Athen’s Phyllo Dough
- dairy free butter
- peaches, thinly slices
- almond flour
- Truvia or granulated sweetener
- coconut milk
- vanilla extract
Can’t get enough dairy free recipes?
Check out some of the most popular summer inspired recipes on the blog like this Gluten Free Blueberry Pie or this Gluten Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake made with Fresh Cherries!
I’m a sucker for all things chocolate. If you’re a chocolate lover too, you have to check out my most delicious recipes, like these S’mores Peanut Butter Ice Box Cake or these Thick and Chewy Chocolate Brownies.
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a fudgy brownie or two and if you make them, or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram.
Happy Brownie Baking!
Dairy Free Peach Galette
- 1 package Athens Phyllo Dough 20 sheets
- 1/2 cup dairy free butter melted
- 4 peaches thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
almond cream filling
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Truvia or granulated sweetener
- 1 eggs large
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- In a bowl, mix together the egg, vanilla and coconut cream. In another bowl, stir together the almond flour, Truvia or sweetener and salt. Add the dry mixture to the wet and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchmnet paper. Unfold the phyllo dough and cover with a damp paper towel to prevent drying. Remove 1 sheet of phyllo dough and place it on the baking sheet. Brush the side facing up with melted butter. Add another sheet and repeat until you have used the entire package. Spoon the mixutre over the top of the pastry sheets leaving about 1/2 inch around the sides. Arrange the sliced peaches and top with raspberries. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.