These easy mini pecan pie bites take less than 20 minutes to make and they are so delicious, you could eat the filling with a spoon. These graham cracker phyllo shells are filled with a sweet coconut sugar pecan blend for a perfect Thanksgiving treat.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Athens. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for your support in helping to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible!
I’ve teamed up with Athens Foods to bring you guys a simple and delicious original recipe that your party guests won’t stop talking about. If you are looking for a sweet and easy dessert to add to your Thanksgiving festivities, look no further because these Athens Graham Cracker Phyllo Shells will make your holiday prep a breeze.
These mini pecan pie bites are great for individual Thanksgiving treats.
These mini pecan pie bites are naturally sweetened with no corn syrup. These are the perfect make-ahead dessert for Thanksgiving, holiday parties, or for a cookie exchange–I mean they are the size of cookies so.
These mini pecan pies are made with just a few simple ingredients:
and whipped cream for topping!
If you are like me and can’t get enough of these easy-to-use phyllo shells then check out this recipe I made last month using Athens Chocolate Phyllo Shells.
Mini Pecan Pie Bites
- 1/2 c coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 c pecans, chopped
- 15 mini phyllo shells (I used Graham Cracker flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a cookie sheet with the phyllo shells.
- In a small sauce pan, bring the coconut sugar, milk, molasses, vanilla and salt to a boil while stirring continuously (about 2-3 minutes). At this point the mixture should start to get very thick. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Distribute the filling between the phyllo shells and bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove and let cool before serving with whipped cream if desired.