Soft and creamy edible vegan cookie dough loaded with chocolate chips and made gluten-free and refined sugar-free for the ultimate late night snack!
Here’s to 2019!
I can’t think of a better way to end 2018 than with cookie dough in one hand and a glass of bubbly in the other. With the new year, comes new opportunities and I am so excited to see what 2019 brings. This past year has been an amazing one for me: I quit my job of 11 years to be a full time food photographer; I played my dream role on stage as Maggie in “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”; I wrote, produced and acted in a movie with my best friends; I adopted a kitten; moved across the country; and I got my first real Christmas tree!
This past year was amazing to say the least but I won’t lie, it was also a tough one for me. It was full of big changes, transitions and uncertainties. I moved away from my best friends (who have also doubled as family in the last ten years) and I’m learning to start over in a new city. I lost clients and I’ve gained some new ones. And one of the biggest transitions of all…the weather. I really miss seeing the sun everyday!
2019 will be no different than any other year. I’ve always been a dreamer and a goal seeker and with the new year means I’ll only dream bigger and set my goals higher. I’ll strike to show more kindness to myself and to others. To eat more plants and less meat. To travel more and to try new things. In the new year I want to make more dinners and order less takeout (but still order takeout!). I’ll take my dogs on more adventures and to sniff new places.
With all that being said, here’s to 2019!
What you will need to make this edible vegan cookie dough
I made this vegan, sugar free and gluten free cookie dough to accompany me while I’m ring in 2019 in front of my television. Here’s what I used to make the creamiest and most delicious cookie dough I’ve ever made!
- gluten free flour
- vegan butter
- swerve brown sugar
- almond milk
- vanilla extract
- Lily’s chocolate chips
Chocolate lovers unite! I have more delicious chocolate filled recipes that I know you will love and to help you get through this holiday baking season! Like this Dark Chocolate Cream Pie with Torched Meringue made gluten free or this Healthy Chocolate Marble Banana Bread!
Vegan Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour
- 1/2 cup vegan butter room temp
- 1/2 cup brown sugar erythritol Swerve
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 c sugar free and vegan chocolate chips Lily’s
- Place the room temperature butter into a mixing bowl and beat using a hand held mixer (or a stand alone mixer) for one minute. Add in the brown sugar erythritol and continue beating until well combined and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Beat in the milk and vanilla. Finally add in the flour and salt and beat until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Eat with a spoon or use a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scooper to make 16 serving pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.