These melt-in-your-mouth gluten free chocolate cookies are filled with salted caramel and made gluten free and dairy free for the perfect Fall treat.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Saco Pantry to bring you these delicious Fall inspired cookies and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for helping to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate Possible!
what you need to make these gluten free chocolate cookies
You guys, these gluten free vegan cookies are easier to make than you think. They are probably one of the best gluten free cookies I’ve ever made–if I do say so myself.
You are going to love them!
So here’s what you need…
That’s it!! That’s all you need to make these delicious cookies. Can you believe it?
Saco Pantry Premium Cocoa
Saco Pantry Premium Cocoa is new favorite in my kitchen. A blend of natural cocoa and dutched cocoa (processed with alkali). A balanced blend of cocoa delivers the superior texture and volume of a natural cocoa PLUS the rich, chocolate flavor and color of the dutched cocoa. Bake with the best of both worlds!
can’t get enough healthy dessert recipes?
I hear ya! check out the most popular healthy recipes on the blog! Here are few of my favorites:
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a cookie and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
The Best Chocolate Cookies Filled with Salted Caramel
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Saco Pantry Premium Cocoa Powder
- 6 tbsp vegan butter soft
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- vegan caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Add in the softened butter and mix until a dough forms.
- Use a cookie scooper to make 10 evenly sized balls. Use the back of a measuring spoon to make press the cookies flat and make an indent. Place the cookies about 1 1/2 inches apart on the baking sheet and bake them for 6-8 minutes. Remove and let cool completley. Fill cookies with caramel and serve.
- Cookies are best if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
want my free guide to Instagram growth?
Learn how to grow a following on Instagram to drive business results:
- Optimizing your Profile Page
- Creating captivating visual content
- What, when, and how often to post
- Using hashtags effectively
- Running promos and giveaways
- Sharing audiences and partnering with brands
- Running Instagram Ads
- Using analytics to measure and adjust your plan
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!