Healthier no-bake peanut butter truffles. This super easy creamy bite-sized truffles are coated in rich dark chocolate and topped with crushed peanuts for a low carb keto chocolate treat.
As you all know, I love chocolate with my peanut butter so it was kind of a no brainer that I needed to make these no-bake peanut butter truffles. I just so happened to also make them low carb, keto, gluten free, grain free and refined sugar free! YAY!
These low carb peanut butter truffles are a crowd pleaser to say the least. They also make a perfect last minute home made gift so make sure you don’t forget to add these truffles to your bake list!
What you will need for these no bake peanut butter truffles
- peanut butter (I used an all natural no-stir peanut butter)
- good quality butter
- powered erythritol (I used Swerve)
- vanilla extract
- Dark Chocolate (I used sugar-free, Lily’s)
- crushed peanuts
Best Chocolate Desserts On The Blog
For all you crazy chocolate lovers out there, I have compiled a list of all my favorite chocolate recipes on this blog! Some are paleo, some are vegan but all of them are gluten free and sure to satisfy so get out there and start baking!
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cookies – Death by chocolate brownie cookies are not for the faint of heart. Do you put chocolate on your chocolate? Then these extremely decadent, soft AF double chocolate brownie cookies are perfect for you! A chocolate lovers dream!
- Dark Chocolate Cream Pie with Torched Meringue – Flakey gluten free pie crust filled with a silky dark chocolate coconut cream. This pie is topped with sweet torched meringue. Dark chocolate cream pie is just what you need after a big Thanksgiving meal. It’s light and rich but intense enough to truly satisfy.
- Flourless Rich Fudgy Brownies – These rich and fudgy flourless brownies are made using just a few ingredients and are gluten free, grain free with a dairy free option. They are loaded with intense chocolate flavor and have a life changing fudgy texture. This is my all time favorite brownie recipe!
- Fudgy Oreo Vegan Brownies with Peanut Butter Swirl – Deliciously healthy, vegan brownies that are swirled with creamy peanut butter and loaded with Oreo cookies! These insanely delicious Oreo brownies are extra fudgy, made vegan, gluten-free and overall healthy!
If you love this recipe, be sure to leave a comment here on the blog or reach out to me on Instagram. I love hearing from you and seeing your creations! xx
No Bake Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter no stir
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol Swerve
- 1/4 cup good quality butter salted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams sugar-free dark chocolate Lily’s
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts topping
- In a small pot, stir the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla over low-medium heat until melted and smooth. Add in the powdered erythritol and stir until incorporated. Transfer the mixture to a pan lined with parchment paper. Chill in the freezer for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove and cut into evenly sized squares (about 36). Roll each piece into a ball and place it on the pan lined with parchment paper. Return to the freezer while you prepare your chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate. Drizzle chocolate over each ball or dip each ball in the chocolate using a fork to let the excess drip. Finish with crushed peanuts and return to the freezer until chocolate is set. Serve.
- *Keep frozen until ready to serve. Let sit at room temperer for a couple of minutes before serving.