A decadent and delicious three ingredient treat that’s refined sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan! These dark chocolate pistachio clusters are made using salted and roasted pistachios, dark chocolate chips and coconut oil with rose petals and sea salt added for fun!
If you are looking for a simple, easy and healthy no-bake snack, look no further because these chocolate pistachio clusters will solve all your late night cravings!
I took inspiration from one of my favorite chocolate cluster recipes: Easy Chocolate Covered Almonds.
Chocolate Pistachio Clusters
Using just a few pantry staples, you are just minutes away from enjoying this decadent chocolate treat.
Here’s what you need:
- roasted and salted pistachios – I prefer the salted pistachios just to get a little more of that ‘sweet and salty’ taste with every bite
- dark chocolate chips – Be sure to use sugar free for keto and vegan chocolate chips for a dairy free/vegan snack
- coconut oil – this will help the chocolate melt quicker, smoother and result in a softer chocolate cluster. You can omit this entirely if you don’t have it on hand.
- flaky sea salt and rose petals (optional) – You can go wrong with adding flaky sea salt for a little extra flavor.
Pistachios, pistachios, pistachios
There are so many studies about the health benefits of dark chocolate. It has been shown to help brain functions, blood flow, and lower blood pressure
That’s definitely a personal preference but I’m a dark chocolate girl at heart.
If you are located in a cool environment, you can store these clusters in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week or in the refrigerator for up 2 weeks.
MORE EASY CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES
Easy Chocolate Pistachio Clusters
- double boiler
- baking sheet
- 2 cups roasted and salted pistachios
- 283 grams dark chocolate chips vegan or sugar free if necessary
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- pinch flaked sea salt for topping
- dried rose petals for topping optional
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a large heat proof glass bowl over a small pot of boiling water. Once chocolate has melted, add in the pistachios and stir until completely covered.
- Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper. Use a cookie scooper or a spoon scoop the chocolate covered pistachios from the bowl and drop them in clusters on the parchment paper. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and dried rose petals.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until chocolate is solid. Enjoy!