These golden turmeric cinnamon rolls are sweetened with dates and wrapped up in a beautiful golden roll. I love these vegan golden milk cinnamon rolls and they are for sure one of my favorite turmeric vegan recipes. They come with the twist on traditional cinnamon rolls with using golden turmeric coconut milk baked into the roll.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Edward and Sons and as always all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
what you need to make these vegan golden turmeric cinnamon rolls
When Edward and Son’s told me about their new product: Golden Turmeric Coconut Milk, I knew exactly what I had to make! Turmeric vegan recipes are always such delicious baking projects and I knew if the right combinations, these golden milk cinnamon rolls would be amazing! And that’s exactly what they are…AMAZING!
Along with cinnamon, I decided to blend some dates with my vegan butter and I think it might be the best idea I’ve ever had. The combination makes a classic cinnamon roll style paste and is a great taste combo for other turmeric vegan recipes.
So here’s what you need to make one of my favorite vegan turmeric recipes, the yummiest golden milk cinnamon rolls…
- all purpose flour
- instant rise yeast
- cane sugar
- Native Forest Organic Turmeric Coconut Milk warmed
- plant based milk warmed (such as almond or coconut not from the can)
- vegan butter melted
- medjool dates pitted and soaked hot water
- cane sugar
- vegan butter soft
- cinnamon + more for sprinkling
- powdered sugar sifted
- plant based milk
- vanilla extract
can’t get enough gluten free desserts?
I hear ya! Who knew that turmeric vegan recipes could be so much fun when you use it in your baking? Golden milk cinnamon rolls are so good and if you like this recipe than you will love these gluten free dessert recipes:
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some golden milk cinnamon rolls and if you would love any more yummy vegan turmeric recipes or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Golden Turmeric Cinnamon Rolls
- 4 – 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 packet instant rise yeast
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Native Forest Organic Turmeric Coconut Milk warmed
- 3/4 cup plant based milk warmed
- 1/4 cup vegan butter melted
- 10 medjool dates pitted and soaked hot water
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan butter soft
- 2 tsp cinnamon + more for sprinkling
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 3-4 tbsp plant based milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add 2 cups of the flour, yeast, cane sugar and salt to a bowl of a mixer and combine. Once combined, add in the melted butter and warmed turmeric coconut milk and plant based milk and whisk until smooth. Slowly add the remaining flour until a dough starts to form. Cover the dough and let it sit for 5 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Drain the water from your dates and place them into a food processor or blender along with the remaining filling ingredients. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Dust a large piece of parchment paper with flour and roll out the dough into a large rectangle. Spread the filling in a thin layer over the dough and sprinkle with cinnamon and then tightly roll up the dough starting on the wider side. Use a sharp knife to cut the log into 12 evenly sized pieces. Place the pieces into a baking dish prepared with parchment paper or non stick spray about half inch apart. Cover and let the rolls rise in a warm place.
- After 30 minutes, turn the oven to 350 F and bake the rolls for 20-22 minutes. Stir together the glaze ingredients and drizzle it over the warm cinnamon rolls. Serve.