Mini pumpkin bundt cakes–the perfect dessert for your Friendsgiving table. These adorable little treats are topped with a sweet glaze and made gluten free and dairy free!
**This post is sponsored in partnership with ALDI USA to bring you this special Friendsgiving dessert. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for helping to make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible**
My favorite thing about this time of year (besides the food, of course) is the time spent across the table with friends and family–there’s nothing better than that. This year I’ll be headed to Friendsgiving with these Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes drizzled with salted caramel and a bottle of Peaks & Tides Cabernet Sauvignon.
And guess what? I got everything I needed to make these little crowd pleasing gluten free pumpkin treats from ALDI—my favorite grocery store because of its high quality offerings for any diet at affordable prices. Use this link to find a store near you.
can’t get enough pumpkin desserts?
I hear ya! I too am a basic girl and need all the things pumpkin. Here are a few of my favorite pumpkin recipes on the blog:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread with Streusel Topping
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Donuts, Baked not Fried
- Pumpkin Oat Scones Made Gluten Free
Get the complete list of healthy recipes here.
Here’s what you need to make these mini pumpkin Bundt cakes
Quick, simple, delicious…those are just a few words to describe this recipe. I was able to whip up a batch of these pumpkin bundt cakes in under an hour and while the cakes were in the oven baking, I made my favorite dairy-free salted caramel sauce top them.
You are going to love these mini cakes (and so will your Friendsgiving guests).
So here’s what you need:
- Gluten free baking flour
- Baker’s Corner Almond Flour
- Stonemill Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Baker’s Corner Brown Sugar
- Baker’s Corner Canned Pumpkin
- Almond milk
- Vanilla extract
For the Caramel Sauce
- Coconut milk (full fat from the can)
- Coconut sugar
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Southern Grove Pumpkin Seeds/Pepitas
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve some gluten free pumpkin cake and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after this healthy pumpkin cake recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cake (Gluten Free)
for the cakes
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free baking flour all purpose
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Corner Almond Flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp
Stonemill Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup
Baker’s Corner Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup
Baker’s Corner Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
for the caramel sauce
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup Southern Grove Pumpkin Seeds/Pepitas
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a mini bundt cake pan with non-stick spray and a dusting of gluten free flour to further prevent sticking. In a large bowl, stir together the gluten free flour, almond flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt.In another bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat the eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, almond milk and vanilla until smooth. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir until no dry spots remain. Try not to over mix. Fill 8 mini bundt cake molds with batter and bake them for 16-18 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, empty the can of coconut milk in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add in the coconut sugar and salt. Whisk until well combined. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Let the mixture simmer for 30-40 minutes or until the caramel sauce has thickened and darkened in color. At this time, stir in the coconut oil and vanilla then remove from the heat. Drizzle caramel over the cakes and top with pumpkin seeds/pepitas and serve.