Perfect Gluten Free Raspberry Pound Cake made with sweetened condensed milk. Moist and with a delicate crumb, this pound cake will quickly become a family favorite.
This post is sponsored in partnership with Eagle Brand. As always, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate possible.
what you need to make this gluten free raspberry pound cake
I made this gluten free raspberry pound cake using minimal ingredients like Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk to make the perfect dense and tender crumb.
First, I creamed together the butter and sugar and then added the sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla and continued mixing until smooth. Next, I added the dry ingredients and then folded in the raspberries before transferring the batter to the prepared pan.
So here’s what you need to get started…
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- butter, room temperature
- cane sugar
- vanilla extract
- gluten free baking flour 1:1
- almond flour
- tapioca flour
- baking powder
For the glaze
- powdered sugar
- milk of choice
can’t get enough simple recipes?
I hear ya! This gluten free raspberry pound cake is quickly becoming one of my favorites and if you like this recipe then you will love some of these recipes using sweetened condensed milk.
Here is the complete list of healthy dessert recipes on this site – enjoy!
Subscribe to get the free eBook now!
If you are still reading this far, you definitely deserve a slice of this raspberry pound cake and if you make this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, be sure to tag @peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram and check me out on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, don’t forget to leave me a comment after the recipe card at the bottom. I really love chatting with all of you, hearing about how your recipe turned out and answering any questions you have.
Gluten Free Raspberry Pound Cake
Raspberry Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs large
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour 1:1
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup raspberries fresh
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes using a handheld mixer. Add in the sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in the gluten free baking flour, almond flour and tapioca flour and stir until no dry spots remain. Try not to over mix the batter. Gently fold in the raspberries. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake it for 45-55 minutes. A toothpick will come out clean when inserted. Let the loaf cool completely.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and almond milk one tablespoon at a time until you reach a thick but pourable consistency. Drizzle the glaze over the loaf and let it set at room temperature for 20 minutes before cutting into slices and serving.